John Darragh Trucking - Peterbilt 389 with 53' Spread-axle refrigerated van
A family owned and operated business
In 1983, after working for different companies, John decided to start John Darragh Trucking. In 1984, his wife Donna joined him and together they grew the company into a well known West Coast Carrier. In the late 90s with rising fuel costs and increased competition, they changed course and began transporting commodities on the East Coast, specializing in shipments going into New York City. Their son Matthew joined the company in 2007, and their daughter Amanda later joined the company in 2011. This is a genuine family owned and operated business.
Today John Darragh Trucking services the North East Unites States; New York City, New York State, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland leaving and returning to the Montreal area. Specializing in the transportation of Fresh, Frozen and processed Meats. Other specialties include the transportation of Seafood Products, Fresh Produce, Pharmaceuticals, General Refrigerated and Frozen goods.
In order to remain competitive, John Darragh Trucking has been investing in new technologies; Cummins Clean, efficient, dependable and durable Engines, Idle Free Systems which operate using Battery power only for Heating and Cooling of the Driver's Cabs, Trailer Skirts for Aerodynamics and Webasto heaters for no idle time while heating the Drivers Cab. With the rising cost of fuel, and “green initiatives” today, decreasing their Carbon Footprint and reducing costs are a main concern.
Over the years they have been able to develop lasting business relationships through reliability and honesty. Efficient service and customer satisfaction are our number one priorities.
Darragh Trucking is accredited by the FAST (Free and Secure Trade) program and the C-TPAT (Customs Trade Partnership against Terrorism) program. These two programs are a joint Canada-United States initiative and are designed to improve safety of the shipments handled by the carriers. They are also a Canadian and American Bonded company.
John Darragh Trucking looks forward to building strong and lasting business relationships with you!
- Please note, all shipping dates are subject to change due to delays from the Manufacturers.
- Deposit will be subtracted from final price.
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All items ordered together will be shipped together. This may result in delayed shipping if any part of the order is a pre-order item.
- Orders not paid in full within 14 days of notification and/or invoice will be cancelled, and any deposits or partial payments made shall be forfeited.
- Order cancelations are subject to a restocking/administrative fee of 10% of the original product(s) cost.